- 1-2 cloves garlic
- half red onion
- 1 avocado, (ripe, flesh only)
- 5 ripe tomatoes, (calyx removed)
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, (halved)
- 1 red capsicum, (cored and seeded)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Paste (BCB)
- 100 grams olive oil
- 2 Limes, (peeled, pith removed)
- 300 grams ice
- bunch mint leaves, (optional garnish)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Birthday Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Latin America Appetizer Starter Drink Vegetable dish Portuguese Spanish
Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add avocado flesh and the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl, then mix 50 sec/speed 10.
Server cold in a glass, garnish with mint leaves.
Accessories you need
Store in a liquid tight glass bottle in the fridge.
Shake closed bottle before pouring out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Turmeric Broth (Blade Cover)
- Kombu Dashi/Katsuo Kombu Dashi (Dried Kelp/Bonito Stock)
- Thai Zucchini Coconut Soup
- Thicken fish soup with tomatoes and eggs
- FRESH OR FROZEN PEA AND HAM SOUP
- Coconut curried pumpkin and sweet potato soup
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Roquette and Mixed Bean Salad
- OJ - Sugar Free Orange Juice
- Simple Fermented Vegetables
- Super Simple Sauerkraut
- Moroccan Chickpea and Carrot Salad
- Basic Pumpkin Puree
- Tasty Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Cauliflower and Egg Soup
- Refreshing Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- LSA Mix ( Linseed, Sunflower seeds, Almonds)
- Figs and Seeds Bars - no bake and nut free