- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Hungarian Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds
- 200 grams diced tomatoes, fresh or tinned
- 400 grams scotch fillet, diced
- 1 tbsp TM stock paste
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 2 white potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 sprig parsley
- fresh red chilli, chopped
- crusty white bread
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add onion, garlic and capsicum to bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6
Add oil and saute 10 min/Varoma/speed 1
Add paprika, caraway seeds and pepper and saute 2 min/Varoma/speed 1
Add diced beef and cook 3 min/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1
Add diced tomatoes and cook 1 min/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1
Add stock paste and enough water to just cover the meat and cook 35 min/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" with MC on
At this stage meat should be half way cooked (if not keep cooking) then add carrots and parsnip and cook 20 min/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting"
Add potato and parsley to the bowl and enough water to reach the 2 litre mark. Remove MC and place simmering basket on top of lid and continue to cook 15 min/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" until meat is tender and potatoes are soft
Season with salt and peper before serving
Accessories you need
Cheaper cuts of beef are also suitable for this recipe just increase cooking time in step 6 and ensure beef is three quarters cooked before adding the vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta