- 1 onion
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 Zucchini (large)
- 2 Carrots (small)
- 15 grams Italian parsley
- 30 grams Baby Spinach Leavesq
- 2 stalks Celery
- 125g can corn kernels
- 40 grams risoni pasta
- 2 level tablespoons veggie stock paste
- 1 litre water
- 20 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut onion into quarters. Add to jug with spring onions. Chop 5sec/Spd6.
Add in olive oil and cook 3min/100/spd1.
Chop zucchini, carrots and celery into large pieces. Add to jug along with parsley and spinach and chop 6sec/spd4. Repeat if you want very fine veg.
Add corn, stock paste and water.
Add in risoni pasta and continue to cook a further 7mins/100/spd1/reverse.
Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, extra herbs, or as is.
Accessories you need
Flexible recipe, add in whatever herbs you like, cracked pepper, salt, different veggies etc!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Doner Kebabs
- Paleo Choc Banana Muffins (grain free, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free)
- Chocolate Meringue Biscuits
- Sticky Wings
- Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- Wholemeal Bread
- Deluxe Chocolate Custard
- Cornflake & Sultana Cookies
- Weetbix Slice
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls