- 1 --- small onion or half a large
- 1-2 clove garlic
- 1 stalk Celery
- olive oil, to saute
- 1 zucchini
- 1 --- Large carrot
- 1 sweet potato, about the size of a large potato
- 2 sweedes
- 1 can tinned diced tomoato
- 1 can cannellini beans, canned, or your choice
- 2 heaped tablespoon EDC Stock Paste
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 50 g mararoni pasta, or anything small
- .6 litre water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Onion, Garlic and Celery in TM bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 7 and scrape down sides.
Add olive oil, then saute for 3 mins 100 degrees speed soft.
Add all veg to be chopped (Zucchini, Carrot and Sweet Potato, Sweede) chop 6 secs, speed 5 . Should be a bit chunky.
Pour in Tomatoes, water, stock, beans and dried herbs and cook for 10 mins, 100 deg, reverse speed 1
Add pasta and cook a further 10 minutes, 100 deg, reverse speed 1
Adjust seasoning to taste, and serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou