- 30 grams unsalted butter
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 600 grams Chat potatoes, Chopped
- 3 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- 1 litre water
- 370 grams Hot Smoked Salmon, skin removed and flaked
- 2 --- corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1 teaspoon Finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 sprigs Dill
- 80 grams crème fraiche
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place leeks and garlic into thermo bowl and chop speed 5/ 3 secs.
2. Weigh in 30grams butter.
3. Saute 2mins/120c/speed 2.
4. Place simmering basket into bowl. Weigh in 600grams chopped chat potatoes.
5. Add water and stock with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Cook 17mins/120c/speed 2 or until is cooked through.
7. Tip contents of simmering basket into bowl. Mix speed 5 gradually increasing to level 9 over 1 minute.
8. Add creme fraiche, corn kernals, smoked salmon, salt & pepper and cook 5mins/90c/speed1.
9. Add lemon rind and lemon juice and 10secs
10. Divide chowder between bowls and top with dill to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup