- 25 g Butter
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bacon rashers, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 large potatoes, chopped
- 3 small Kumara, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- fresh rosemary, chopped
Recipe is created for
Place the onion and garlic in the bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
Add the butter and saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add the wine, potato and Kumara to the bowl and chop for 5-8 seconds speed 6.
Add the water and the stock to the bowl. Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Once cooked, blend for 10-20 seconds on speed 9.
Add cream and rosemary and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one