- 25 g Butter
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bacon rashers, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 large potatoes, chopped
- 3 small Kumara, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- fresh rosemary, chopped
Recipe is created for
Place the onion and garlic in the bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
Add the butter and saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add the wine, potato and Kumara to the bowl and chop for 5-8 seconds speed 6.
Add the water and the stock to the bowl. Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Once cooked, blend for 10-20 seconds on speed 9.
Add cream and rosemary and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce