- 25 g Butter
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bacon rashers, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 large potatoes, chopped
- 3 small Kumara, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- fresh rosemary, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place the onion and garlic in the bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
Add the butter and saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add the wine, potato and Kumara to the bowl and chop for 5-8 seconds speed 6.
Add the water and the stock to the bowl. Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Once cooked, blend for 10-20 seconds on speed 9.
Add cream and rosemary and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)