- 25 g Butter
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bacon rashers, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 large potatoes, chopped
- 3 small Kumara, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- fresh rosemary, chopped
Recipe is created for
Place the onion and garlic in the bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
Add the butter and saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add the wine, potato and Kumara to the bowl and chop for 5-8 seconds speed 6.
Add the water and the stock to the bowl. Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Once cooked, blend for 10-20 seconds on speed 9.
Add cream and rosemary and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad