- 25 g Butter
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bacon rashers, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 large potatoes, chopped
- 3 small Kumara, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- fresh rosemary, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place the onion and garlic in the bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
Add the butter and saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add the wine, potato and Kumara to the bowl and chop for 5-8 seconds speed 6.
Add the water and the stock to the bowl. Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Once cooked, blend for 10-20 seconds on speed 9.
Add cream and rosemary and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce