- 1 large green capsicum
- 2 large green chillies, (choose the spiciness level you like)
- 50 grams Butter
- 1/2 small onion, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1000 grams water
- 2-4 tablespoons Thermomix chicken or vegetable stock paste
- 500 grams chicken thigh, cut into 1-2cm cubes
- 250 grams full fat cream cheese
- 350 grams full fat cheddar or tasty cheese, pre-grated in your Thermomix
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut the top off the capsicum, cut into quarters, remove seeds, and lay onto the tray of your grill, skin side up. Cut the top of the chillies and halve them, remove seeds if you don’t want the spice. Lay these on the tray of your grill, skin side up.
Grill under a high heat until the skins blacken. Put them into a plastic bag and seal, then place in the fridge until they cool down. Once cool, peel as much of the skins off as possible and discard the skins.
Put onion, garlic and cumin into the Thermomix and chop 5 seconds on speed 7. Add capsicum and chilli and chop 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add butter and cook for 3 minutes 100 degrees speed 2.
Add stock paste, water, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook 4 minutes at 100 degrees speed 2.
Add chicken pieces and cook 10 minutes at 100 degrees reverse speed 1.
Add cream cheese and cheddar/tasty cheese and mix for 20 seconds reverse speed 4.
To serve, divide into 6 bowls.
Can be garnished with extra grated cheese.
Serves: 6 (as a full meal soup)
Perfect for Low Carb High Fat way of eating
Nutrition info per serve: Food energy: 575 calories, Total fat: 37.99g, Calories from fat: 341, Cholesterol: 183mg, Carbohydrate: 4.24g, Total dietary fiber: 0.17g, Protein: 39.77g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- LCHF Broccoli cheese soup
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Potato and Bacon Soup
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies
- Raspberry and chia cake
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers