- 1 leek
- 20 grams olive oil
- 3 clove garlic
- 4 baby potatoes
- 1 litre water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 600 grams broccoli
- 2 sprigs Basil leaves
- 6 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1/4 Cup of parsley
Add leek to with olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes / 70 degrees / .
Add garlic. Cook for 2 minutes / 70 degrees / .
Add potato, water and stock. Cook for 15 minutes / Varoma / .
Add broccoli. Cook for 10 minutes / Varoma / .
Add basil and parsley to . Blend for 30 seconds / 70 degrees / Speed 7.
Serve direct to bowls with a dollop of light sour cream & season with pepper.
Accessories you need
For those tracking points on Weight Watchers, this dish has about 1 points per serve when serving 6 without the sour cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)