- 1 leek
- 20 grams olive oil
- 3 clove garlic
- 4 baby potatoes
- 1 litre water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 600 grams broccoli
- 2 sprigs Basil leaves
- 6 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1/4 Cup of parsley
Add leek to with olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes / 70 degrees / .
Add garlic. Cook for 2 minutes / 70 degrees / .
Add potato, water and stock. Cook for 15 minutes / Varoma / .
Add broccoli. Cook for 10 minutes / Varoma / .
Add basil and parsley to . Blend for 30 seconds / 70 degrees / Speed 7.
Serve direct to bowls with a dollop of light sour cream & season with pepper.
For those tracking points on Weight Watchers, this dish has about 1 points per serve when serving 6 without the sour cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)