- 1 leek
- 20 grams olive oil
- 3 clove garlic
- 4 baby potatoes
- 1 litre water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 600 grams broccoli
- 2 sprigs Basil leaves
- 6 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1/4 Cup of parsley
Add leek to with olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes / 70 degrees / .
Add garlic. Cook for 2 minutes / 70 degrees / .
Add potato, water and stock. Cook for 15 minutes / Varoma / .
Add broccoli. Cook for 10 minutes / Varoma / .
Add basil and parsley to . Blend for 30 seconds / 70 degrees / Speed 7.
Serve direct to bowls with a dollop of light sour cream & season with pepper.
For those tracking points on Weight Watchers, this dish has about 1 points per serve when serving 6 without the sour cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)