- 1/2 onion, peeled
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams vegetable stock
- 375-500 grams potatoes, peeled and chopped. Add the greater amount if you like it thick.
- 8 Lettuce Leaves, washed and torn
- 100 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or parsley
- S &amp; P to taste
1. Add onion, spring onion and garlic to .
2. Blitz sp 5 / 6/ seconds. Scrape.
3. Add oil.
4. Saute for 8 minutes on Varoma / sp1, MC off.
5. Add stock and potatoes and set to 100 / 25 mins / sp , MC on.
6. Add the cream and lettuce.
7. Blitz on sp 8 / 1 minute, MC on.
8. Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve.
Sounds strange but the fresh lettuce taste really shines in this recipe..you will be pleasantly surprised..
Sserve with a heart bread which you eill find on my FB page..
Thermify me Breadwinners
for more recipes and information on classes held on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and soon Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, and south east coast .
And join "Thermify me...!"
for more great recipes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- Get Moreish Pumpkin Soup
- KETO FRIENDLY Cauilflower, bacon and pumpkin soup
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- African Peanut Soup
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli