- 1/2 onion, peeled
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams vegetable stock
- 375-500 grams potatoes, peeled and chopped. Add the greater amount if you like it thick.
- 8 Lettuce Leaves, washed and torn
- 100 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or parsley
- S &amp; P to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Add onion, spring onion and garlic to .
2. Blitz sp 5 / 6/ seconds. Scrape.
3. Add oil.
4. Saute for 8 minutes on Varoma / sp1, MC off.
5. Add stock and potatoes and set to 100 / 25 mins / sp , MC on.
6. Add the cream and lettuce.
7. Blitz on sp 8 / 1 minute, MC on.
8. Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve.
Sounds strange but the fresh lettuce taste really shines in this recipe..you will be pleasantly surprised..
Sserve with a heart bread which you eill find on my FB page..
Thermify me Breadwinners
for more recipes and information on classes held on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and soon Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, and south east coast .
And join "Thermify me...!"
for more great recipes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Salmon Curry
- Tomato Sauce
- Paleo Meringue
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Pasta Sauce
- Mustard sauce
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)