- 50 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 100 g brown onion, quartered
- 20 g Grapeseed Oil
- 80-100 g Chicken stock concentrate
- 1250 g boiled water
- 100 g Green beans, trimmed, cut into 2-3cm lengths
- 100 g frozen corn kernels
- 300 g cooked chicken breast sliced, roasted or steamed
- 60 g Rice noodles, broken up
Place carrot and onion in tmx bowl sp7/3secs.
Add oil cook with MC removed 100degrees/2mins/sp1.
Add water and chicken stock concentrate with MC replaced 100degrees/7mins/sp1.
Add chicken, corn and beans cook 100degrees/3mins//.
Add noodles cook 90degrees/3mins//.
Check beans are cooked to your satisfaction. If more cooking necessary 90degrees/1-2mins//.
This is around 265 calories per serve. Without corn it is approx 251calories.
If you are steaming raw chicken breast, cut 400g into chunks and steam in varoma during step 3. Change the temperature to varoma instead. Then slice meat and continue as per recipe. The chicken will continue cooking in the soup.
This meal can be frozen.
I usually use 100g (5tblsp chicken stock concentrate) when I make this, it gives the broth more flavour. I used the EDC chicken stock concetrate recipe.
Adapted from Michelle Bridges 12WBT.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- The Best Buffalo wings with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Twix Bar (Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan)
- Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Almost fail proof crackers (Dairy, egg, nut free)
- Jam Doughnuts
- Dairy & Egg Free Doughnuts
- Argentinean Spinach Croquettes (Gluten Free)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls(Refined sugar free, dairy & egg free)
- Fool proof 15min Jam
- Coconut Syrup
- Dairy Free Puff Pastry
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Nut free “orange” bliss balls
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- *BEST* Chunky Carrot Cake Recipe
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie