- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 carrot
- 20 g Ghee
- 300 g chicken breast, Diced
- 200 g frozen corn kernels
- 150 g frozen peas
- 1 level tbsp chicken stock paste
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 litres water
- 100 g egg noodles, Roughly broken
- Add onion and carrot chop 3 seconds speed 5. Add ghee and sautee 3 mintues Varoma speed 1. Add diced chicken and sautee 5 minutes Varoma reverse speed 1. Add everything else and cook 15 minutes Varoma reverse speed 1. Add salt to taste. Pour into thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)