- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 carrot
- 20 g Ghee
- 300 g chicken breast, Diced
- 200 g frozen corn kernels
- 150 g frozen peas
- 1 level tbsp chicken stock paste
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 litres water
- 100 g egg noodles, Roughly broken
- Add onion and carrot chop 3 seconds speed 5. Add ghee and sautee 3 mintues Varoma speed 1. Add diced chicken and sautee 5 minutes Varoma reverse speed 1. Add everything else and cook 15 minutes Varoma reverse speed 1. Add salt to taste. Pour into thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Corn rolls