- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 20 grams Olive oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon Veg Stock Concentrate
- 400 grams Hard Vegetables, (carrot, sweet potato, celery etc)
- 400-500 grams Water, (watch the max line)
- 1 can SPC Ardmona Chopped Tomato
- 1 can SPC Mexican Chilli Beans
- 1 Roast Chicken Breast, (skin off and pulled to pieces)
- 100 grams Vetta Hidden Vege Elbow Pasta, (alternative brand can be used)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and garlic into bowl, chop 3 sec speed 7.
Add oil and sautee 3 min / Varoma / Speed 1.
Add vegetables, stock, Mexican Chilli Beans, Chopped Tomato, and approx 400 - 500 grams water (watch the max line).
Cook for 10 min / 100 deg / speed 1
Add pasta and chicken and cook for a further 10 min / 100 deg / speed 1
Transfer to Thermoserver or large bowl to serve, this helps to ensure you are getting a bit of everything in your serving.
Add a sliced Chorizio Sausage in step 2 for a bit of bite.
If you like broccoli in your soup add with the last step.
I sneak in extra veg such as sliced up brussle sprouts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- Sweet Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- FODMAP friendly Lemon and coconut chicken soup
- Winter Warming Pumpkin Soup
- Anti-Cancer Broccoli & Sweet Potato Soup