- 1 --- onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 gram olive oil
- 2 cans tomatoes(400g)
- 2 cans red kidney beans (400g), drained
- 1 can Can creamed corn, 310g
- 1 can corn kernels, drained (420g)
- 0.5 portion taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 g water
- 6 heaped teaspoons sour cream, optional for serving
1. Chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 7
2. Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100*C on speed 1
3. Add tomatoes, 1 can of red kidney beans and creamed corn and chop for 15 seconds on speed 7
4. Add corn kernels, the second can of red kidney beans, stock, taco seasoning and water and cook for 12min at 100*C on Reverse + Soft speed.
5. Top each serving with a teaspoon or sour cream if desired.
Mexican Tomato and Corn Soup
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade