- 1 --- onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 gram olive oil
- 2 cans tomatoes(400g)
- 2 cans red kidney beans (400g), drained
- 1 can Can creamed corn, 310g
- 1 can corn kernels, drained (420g)
- 0.5 portion taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 g water
- 6 heaped teaspoons sour cream, optional for serving
1. Chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 7
2. Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100*C on speed 1
3. Add tomatoes, 1 can of red kidney beans and creamed corn and chop for 15 seconds on speed 7
4. Add corn kernels, the second can of red kidney beans, stock, taco seasoning and water and cook for 12min at 100*C on Reverse + Soft speed.
5. Top each serving with a teaspoon or sour cream if desired.
Mexican Tomato and Corn Soup
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread