- 1 --- onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 gram olive oil
- 2 cans tomatoes(400g)
- 2 cans red kidney beans (400g), drained
- 1 can Can creamed corn, 310g
- 1 can corn kernels, drained (420g)
- 0.5 portion taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 g water
- 6 heaped teaspoons sour cream, optional for serving
1. Chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 7
2. Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100*C on speed 1
3. Add tomatoes, 1 can of red kidney beans and creamed corn and chop for 15 seconds on speed 7
4. Add corn kernels, the second can of red kidney beans, stock, taco seasoning and water and cook for 12min at 100*C on Reverse + Soft speed.
5. Top each serving with a teaspoon or sour cream if desired.
Mexican Tomato and Corn Soup
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Tuna Dip
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken