- 1/2 bunch fresh mixed herbs, eg: basil, parsley, oregano
- 1 onion brown, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams diced vegetables of choice, carrot,celery,potato,peas,corn,pumpkin
- 40 grams tomato paste
- 750 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable or beef stock paste, You can use either one.
- 130 grams pasta shells ,mini
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 fresh tomatoes
- 400g can borlotti beans rinsed & drained
- grated parmesan to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place roughly chopped vegetables and tomatoes into TM bowl and chop for 3-7sec/speed 7. Set aside.
Place parsley and basil into TM bowl and chop for 3sec/speed 7. Set aside in seperate bowl
- Halve onion and place that and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3sec/speed 6. Add oil and sauté for 3min/100°C/speed 1 (MC off)
Add add tomato paste, veggie/beef stock paste and water and cook for 5min/100°C/speed 1.5 and MC on
Add pasta, & vegetables and cook for a further 15min/100°C on speed 1.5 with strainer on
- Add rinsed beans, herbs and heat through sp 1.5 for 1 min. Season if needed and serve sprinkled with Parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.