- 10 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 500 g chicken stock
- 130 g brandy
- 500 g cream
- 440 g cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- Truffle oil (optional)
Add porcini, stock and brandy to the TM bowl.
Heat at 100 degrees Celcius for 15 minutes on speed 1.5 with the MC off.
Add cream to the TM bowl and heat at 90 degrees Celcius for 5 minutes on speed 1.5 with the MC off.
Add beans and with MC on increase speed slowly and process for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Heat at 90 degrees Celcius for 10 minutes on speed 1.5 with the MC off.
Season to taste with salt and with MC on increase speed slowly and process for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Serve drizzled with a little truffle oil and sprinkled with chopped chives.
Finishing with truffle oil is not essential but it adds a lovely flavour to the dish. I serve this soup in little Demi Tasse cups and it is more than enough for a starter as it's very rich.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Dianne sauce
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)