- 250 grams butternut pumpkin, skin removed & diced
- 250 grams sweet potato, skin removed & diced
- 250 grams carrot, skin removed & diced
- 4 cloves garlic, skin removed & diced
- 1 level tsp dried rosemary
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 portion olive oil spray
- 1 level tsp Vegetable stock paste, (everyday cookbook)
- 150 grams coconut cream
- 500 grams water
- 100 grams pancetta
- 100 grams goats cheese
- 1 bunch coriander
- 5 portions dinner rolls
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven to 180° - 200°C.
- Remove the skin from the pumpkin, sweet potato and carrots.
- Place vegetables, garlic & rosemary herbs into a baking dish and coat with olive oil. If you are using a tray instead of a dish, coat with olive oil spray.
- Roast for 25 - 30 minutes, or until tender and lightly golden. After 15 minutes, turn vegetables once.
- Place your roasted veggies into Thermomix bowl.
- Blitz vegetables for 10 sec's, sp5.
- Add vegetable stock, salt, water & coconut cream.
- Cook 10min, 100°C, sp3.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add olive oil spray if you desire.
- In batches, add pancetta and cook until browned and crisp, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove to a paper-towel-lined plate and let drain briefly.
- Once your Thermomix stops (10 mins) purée the vegetables by steadily increasing the speed up to sp10 for 1min. Mixing cup on.
- Garnish with a drop of coconut cream & coriander / coconut cream & pancetta / goats cheese & pancetta.
- For those carbivores out there, serve with a side of dinner rolls.
Transfer to Thermomix & Cook
Cook Pancetta (optional)
Bring It All Together
If you don't own an oven you can always cook the vegetables in the varoma. You may need to decrease the portion sizes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Kazza’s Bolognaise Pasta sauce
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF