- 200 g Celery, (about 2 stalks)
- 1 brown onion
- 30 g olive oil
- 350 g potatoes, (cut into quarters)
- 650 g chicken stock, (about 3 cups)
- 125 g frozen peas, (1 cup)
- 40 g Pouring Cream
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and celery into large chunks and pop them into the mixing bowl. Chop them for 10 sec/speed 8.
Add olive oil and sauté for 3 min/varoma/speed 1.
Add the potatoes and stock and cook for 15 min/100 c/speed 1.
After 10 minutes pour in the frozen peas, and continue cooking for the remaining 5 minutes.
When it is ready, pour in the cream and then blend for 30 seconds, gradually increasing the speed from 1 to 8.
Garnish with fresh herbs and enjoy.
What you do
Easy and yummy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup