- 2 tsp oil
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp ginger, (or 1 tbsp of fresh ginger)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 litres vege stock, (or tbsp TM vege stock and equivalent water)
- 2 small-medium sweet potato, cubed
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 banana, (no brown spots) cut into coins
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 can coconut milk
1. Chop onion & garlic for 3 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides.
2. Add oil and cook 2 min varoma (120), speed 1.
3. Add spices and cook 1 min, Varoma, speed 1.
4. Add all remaining ingredients except coconut milk. Cook 12-15 min 100d, speed 1.
5. Add coconut milk and blend slowly from speed 1-8 over 40 seconds to a minute (or until desired consistency is reached).
You can play around with spices to your liking, if like more kick or less.
This recipe was adapted from the Pick up Limes websitehttps://www.pickuplimes.com/single-post/2019/12/19/African-Peanut-Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup