- 2 tsp oil
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp ginger, (or 1 tbsp of fresh ginger)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 litres vege stock, (or tbsp TM vege stock and equivalent water)
- 2 small-medium sweet potato, cubed
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 banana, (no brown spots) cut into coins
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1. Chop onion & garlic for 3 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides.
2. Add oil and cook 2 min varoma (120), speed 1.
3. Add spices and cook 1 min, Varoma, speed 1.
4. Add all remaining ingredients except coconut milk. Cook 12-15 min 100d, speed 1.
5. Add coconut milk and blend slowly from speed 1-8 over 40 seconds to a minute (or until desired consistency is reached).
Accessories you need
You can play around with spices to your liking, if like more kick or less.
This recipe was adapted from the Pick up Limes websitehttps://www.pickuplimes.com/single-post/2019/12/19/African-Peanut-Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one