- 1 onion, mid size
- 350 grams green peas, I used the frozen ones
- 3 potatoes, mid size
- 30 grams olive oil, extra virgin is better
- 1 zucchini
- 750 water, millilitres
- 1 Stock Cube
- Parmesan cheese, if you like
- parsle, if you like
- salt, if you like
- 100 cream, milliltres
Clean the potatoes and cut into pieces with the zucchini and leave apart. Chop the onion in 3 parts and put it in the : 5 sec. at speed 5. Add the extra virgin olive oil, the cut potatoes and zucchini, the peas, the water and the stock cube (or if you have it ready your Thermomix Stock Cube) and cook for 30 min, 100 °, speed. Use the Thermomix Measuring Cup while cooking. After 30 min. open the Thermomix and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Last passage: Add the cream and pastorize your soup for 1 minute at speed 8 and it's ready! Serve adding if you like parsle and parmesan cheese and adjust with salt if you prefer.
This soup is pure velvet, fresh and really delicious. My son adored it (and it's 2 years). The potatoes helps to thicken the soup and the cream is the final touch but to prepare a lighter version of this soup you can skip both and add 80 grams of creamy cheese (like Philadelphia) or nothing! The soup will be more liquid. I needed to use 1 zucchini that was about to "die" in my fridge but the soup can be prepared only with peas. As we are Italians we love parmesan cheese and parsle (and we also added a bit of extra virgin olive oil), they give "something more" to the dish. Hope you like it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad