- 150 g Diced bacon
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 stalks celery including leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 parsnip, roughly chopped
- 2 swedes, roughly chopped
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 500 g split peas
- 1 sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 1 leek, large, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp vegie stock paste
- 1 chilli, roughly chopped seeds removed
- Enough water to cover ingredients. You may have to top up as it boils.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add ingredients to Bowl blitz for 5 seconds on speed 7. I added as much as I thought the Bowl could handle, I did this in 3 stages.
Add all ingredients to boiler & cover with water, Bring to boil & simmer until cooked. I have made this as a concentrate so when serving add extra water to suit & enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Low carb herb bread
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce