- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 20 grams Evoo
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 1 zucchini, ends off and chopped
- 700 grams water
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 jar Leggo's Pizza Sauce 140g tub
- Handful of Thyme Leave
Recipe is created for
- Chop the garlic and onion in the TM bowl for 3 seconds on speed 6. If you are adding your own herbs do it now.
- Add EVOO and saute on 100c for 2.30 mins, speed 1.
- Add zucchini and pumpkin and pulverise to mush on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
- Add water, stock cubes and pizza sauce and cook for 20 minutes at 100c on speed 1.
- Blitz soup from speed 1-10 taking a minute to reach 10.
- Serve with sprigs of thyme.
NOM! Nom, nom, nom. Kids love this with pizza buns.
Cheap, hearty and easy.
Yours in pizza flavoured soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy