- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 20 grams Evoo
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 1 zucchini, ends off and chopped
- 700 grams water
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 jar Leggo's Pizza Sauce 140g tub
- Handful of Thyme Leave
8Recipe is created for
- Chop the garlic and onion in the TM bowl for 3 seconds on speed 6. If you are adding your own herbs do it now.
- Add EVOO and saute on 100c for 2.30 mins, speed 1.
- Add zucchini and pumpkin and pulverise to mush on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
- Add water, stock cubes and pizza sauce and cook for 20 minutes at 100c on speed 1.
- Blitz soup from speed 1-10 taking a minute to reach 10.
- Serve with sprigs of thyme.
NOM! Nom, nom, nom. Kids love this with pizza buns.
Cheap, hearty and easy.
Yours in pizza flavoured soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- Sweet Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- FODMAP friendly Lemon and coconut chicken soup
- Winter Warming Pumpkin Soup
- Anti-Cancer Broccoli & Sweet Potato Soup