- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 20 grams Evoo
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 1 zucchini, ends off and chopped
- 700 grams water
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 jar Leggo's Pizza Sauce 140g tub
- Handful of Thyme Leave
8Recipe is created for
- Chop the garlic and onion in the TM bowl for 3 seconds on speed 6. If you are adding your own herbs do it now.
- Add EVOO and saute on 100c for 2.30 mins, speed 1.
- Add zucchini and pumpkin and pulverise to mush on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
- Add water, stock cubes and pizza sauce and cook for 20 minutes at 100c on speed 1.
- Blitz soup from speed 1-10 taking a minute to reach 10.
- Serve with sprigs of thyme.
NOM! Nom, nom, nom. Kids love this with pizza buns.
Cheap, hearty and easy.
Yours in pizza flavoured soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)