- 1 piece Leek (white part only), Sliced down the middle and into threes
- 400 grams Potatos, Cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1.2 litre water
- 1 bunch Kale, Roll Kale together and slice in thin strips
- 1 chorizo, Take off skin and thinly slice.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water, leek, potato and stock paste to
- Add Kale into deep Varoma tray and Chorizo into small steaming tray above kale.
- Cook speed 1, Varoma temp, 15 -20 minutes (depending on how big the potatos were cut)
-Once cooked, remove Varoma and place measuring cup into lid and blend spoup for 1 minute starting at speed 4 and inceasing speed gradually to speed 9.Once blended put soup into Thermoserver and add kale and chorizo and mix together and serve.
Accessories you need
Let sit in thermoserver or serving bowl for 5 - 10 minutes before serving so the flavor of the chorizo goes through the soup. It adds a delicious flavor.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake