- 1 piece Leek (white part only), Sliced down the middle and into threes
- 400 grams Potatos, Cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1.2 litre water
- 1 bunch Kale, Roll Kale together and slice in thin strips
- 1 chorizo, Take off skin and thinly slice.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water, leek, potato and stock paste to
- Add Kale into deep Varoma tray and Chorizo into small steaming tray above kale.
- Cook speed 1, Varoma temp, 15 -20 minutes (depending on how big the potatos were cut)
-Once cooked, remove Varoma and place measuring cup into lid and blend spoup for 1 minute starting at speed 4 and inceasing speed gradually to speed 9.Once blended put soup into Thermoserver and add kale and chorizo and mix together and serve.
Let sit in thermoserver or serving bowl for 5 - 10 minutes before serving so the flavor of the chorizo goes through the soup. It adds a delicious flavor.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Tuna Risotto
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Biscuits
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine