- 1 piece Leek (white part only), Sliced down the middle and into threes
- 400 grams Potatos, Cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1.2 litre water
- 1 bunch Kale, Roll Kale together and slice in thin strips
- 1 chorizo, Take off skin and thinly slice.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water, leek, potato and stock paste to
- Add Kale into deep Varoma tray and Chorizo into small steaming tray above kale.
- Cook speed 1, Varoma temp, 15 -20 minutes (depending on how big the potatos were cut)
-Once cooked, remove Varoma and place measuring cup into lid and blend spoup for 1 minute starting at speed 4 and inceasing speed gradually to speed 9.Once blended put soup into Thermoserver and add kale and chorizo and mix together and serve.
Let sit in thermoserver or serving bowl for 5 - 10 minutes before serving so the flavor of the chorizo goes through the soup. It adds a delicious flavor.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola