- 1 piece Leek (white part only), Sliced down the middle and into threes
- 400 grams Potatos, Cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1.2 litre water
- 1 bunch Kale, Roll Kale together and slice in thin strips
- 1 chorizo, Take off skin and thinly slice.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water, leek, potato and stock paste to
- Add Kale into deep Varoma tray and Chorizo into small steaming tray above kale.
- Cook speed 1, Varoma temp, 15 -20 minutes (depending on how big the potatos were cut)
-Once cooked, remove Varoma and place measuring cup into lid and blend spoup for 1 minute starting at speed 4 and inceasing speed gradually to speed 9.Once blended put soup into Thermoserver and add kale and chorizo and mix together and serve.
Let sit in thermoserver or serving bowl for 5 - 10 minutes before serving so the flavor of the chorizo goes through the soup. It adds a delicious flavor.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish