THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon TM Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tablespoon Massel Chicken Stock Powder, Optional
- 200 grams bacon rashers, Chopped 2cm
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 sticks Celery, Chopped 2cm portions
- to taste rock salt
- to taste cracked black pepper
- 600 grams Chats, skin on, washed, Chopped into 2cm cubes
- .950 litre water
Place Celery and Bacon into thermomix bowl. Turbo 3 secs. Scrape down sides.
Add both stocks, Butter, 100ml water, Salt and Pepper in on top of Bacon and Celery. Speed 3/100 degrees/3mins.
Add 750mls Water and Chats into bowl. Speed 1/100 degrees/20 mins.
Blend 10 seconds Speed 6.
Pour into thermoserver to serve.
Accessories you need
Leave butter out for dairy free. Use TM chicken stock is desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup