THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon TM Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tablespoon Massel Chicken Stock Powder, Optional
- 200 grams bacon rashers, Chopped 2cm
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 sticks Celery, Chopped 2cm portions
- to taste rock salt
- to taste cracked black pepper
- 600 grams Chats, skin on, washed, Chopped into 2cm cubes
- .950 litre water
Place Celery and Bacon into thermomix bowl. Turbo 3 secs. Scrape down sides.
Add both stocks, Butter, 100ml water, Salt and Pepper in on top of Bacon and Celery. Speed 3/100 degrees/3mins.
Add 750mls Water and Chats into bowl. Speed 1/100 degrees/20 mins.
Blend 10 seconds Speed 6.
Pour into thermoserver to serve.
Accessories you need
Leave butter out for dairy free. Use TM chicken stock is desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese