- 1 onion
- 6 bacon rashers, diced
- 500 grams potato, diced
- 420 grams Creamed Corn
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock (BCB)
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs, dried
- 1 litre water
8Recipe is created for
1. Place onion in thermomix and chop for 2 seconds/speed 5
2. Add diced bacon rashers and 20g of olive oil
3. Saute for 3 minutes/ 100oC , speed 2
4. Add diced potato, creamed corn, stock and water cook for 15 mins/100oC /speed 2
5. Add flour and mixed herbs continue to cook for a further 6 minutes at 100oC on /speed 2, serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup