- 1 onion
- 6 bacon rashers, diced
- 500 grams potato, diced
- 420 grams Creamed Corn
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock (BCB)
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs, dried
- 1 litre water
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion in thermomix and chop for 2 seconds/speed 5
2. Add diced bacon rashers and 20g of olive oil
3. Saute for 3 minutes/ 100oC , speed 2
4. Add diced potato, creamed corn, stock and water cook for 15 mins/100oC /speed 2
5. Add flour and mixed herbs continue to cook for a further 6 minutes at 100oC on /speed 2, serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup