- 1000 g water
- 2 tbsp stock, Chicken or Vegetable
- 100 g onions, Cut into quarters
- 350 g Butternut Squash, cut in to small cubes
- 250 g Potatos, cut in to small cubes
- bunches coriander leaves
- to taste Salt & Pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water and Stock into the mixing bowl & place varouma into postion, place Butternut Squash & Potatos cubes into Varouma dish, then place the Varouma tray, put the onion cubes & garlic cloves in the Varouma tray, then steam 35mins/Varouma/Speed 1 Add 5mins if needed until Butternut squash & potatos are cooked & softened.
- Place the Butternut Squash, Potatos, Onions & garlic in the bowl and Mix 2mins/Speed 7
- Add Coriander leaves, Salt & Pepper in the bowl, then mix 20Sec/Speed 6, Adjust Salt & Pepper to your taste. Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Paella
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Mango mousse
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Glucose Syrup
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Ice peach tea syrup