- 1 onion
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 500 grams potatoes chopped
- 2 Rashers of Bacon
- 2 Cobs of corn, kernels removed
- 2 chicken breasts in large slices
- 2 heaped teaspoons stock paste
- 600 grams water
Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop speed 6/3 sec
add chopped bacon and tablespoon olive oil.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the chicken breast. 20 minutes/ Varoma/speed 1-2.
Place chicken breast in Varoma bowl.
At the end of the time, blitz the soup, speed 6-7 for about 40 seconds depending on preferred consistency.
Place soup in Thermoserver.
Add chicken to bowl speed 4/15 seconds.
Add shredded chicken to the soup, and stir through.
Add salt and pepper to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese