- 1 onion
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 500 grams potatoes chopped
- 2 Rashers of Bacon
- 2 Cobs of corn, kernels removed
- 2 chicken breasts in large slices
- 2 heaped teaspoons stock paste
- 600 grams water
Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop speed 6/3 sec
add chopped bacon and tablespoon olive oil.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the chicken breast. 20 minutes/ Varoma/speed 1-2.
Place chicken breast in Varoma bowl.
At the end of the time, blitz the soup, speed 6-7 for about 40 seconds depending on preferred consistency.
Place soup in Thermoserver.
Add chicken to bowl speed 4/15 seconds.
Add shredded chicken to the soup, and stir through.
Add salt and pepper to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce