- 1 onion
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 500 grams potatoes chopped
- 2 Rashers of Bacon
- 2 Cobs of corn, kernels removed
- 2 chicken breasts in large slices
- 2 heaped teaspoons stock paste
- 600 grams water
Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop speed 6/3 sec
add chopped bacon and tablespoon olive oil.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the chicken breast. 20 minutes/ Varoma/speed 1-2.
Place chicken breast in Varoma bowl.
At the end of the time, blitz the soup, speed 6-7 for about 40 seconds depending on preferred consistency.
Place soup in Thermoserver.
Add chicken to bowl speed 4/15 seconds.
Add shredded chicken to the soup, and stir through.
Add salt and pepper to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- Get Moreish Pumpkin Soup
- KETO FRIENDLY Cauilflower, bacon and pumpkin soup
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- African Peanut Soup
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup