- 1 onion
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 500 grams potatoes chopped
- 2 Rashers of Bacon
- 2 Cobs of corn, kernels removed
- 2 chicken breasts in large slices
- 2 heaped teaspoons stock paste
- 600 grams water
Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop speed 6/3 sec
add chopped bacon and tablespoon olive oil.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the chicken breast. 20 minutes/ Varoma/speed 1-2.
Place chicken breast in Varoma bowl.
At the end of the time, blitz the soup, speed 6-7 for about 40 seconds depending on preferred consistency.
Place soup in Thermoserver.
Add chicken to bowl "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4/15 seconds.
Add shredded chicken to the soup, and stir through.
Add salt and pepper to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough