- 1 Brown onion peeled halved
- 1 clove fresh garlic peeled
- 200 grams leeks cut into 5cm pieces
- 250 grams bacon rind removed
- 40 grams olive oil
- 500 grams potatoes peeled and cut into 4cm chunks
- 700 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion garlic and leek in TM bowl and chop 3 sec/Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add bacon and chop 2 sec/Speed 5.
2. Add oil and saute 10 min/ Varoma/ Speed 1.
3. Add potatoes, water , stock and seasonings and cook 20 mins/ 100 degrees/ Speed 1.
4. Puree 1 min/ Speed 8. Gradually increasing from speed 1-8.
5. Add more water and blend if you would prefer a thinner consistency soup. Serve with warm bread rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread