- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 130 g Red or Green Capsicum, deseeded and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g water
- 1 tablespoon TM Vegetable stock paste
- 200 g potato, unpeeled, quartered
- 60 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 450 g pumpkin, roughly chopped, no need to peel
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon curry power, or to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- cream, if desired, for serving
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onion, garlic and capsicum into mixing bowl and chop on speed 5 for 5 seonds.
Add olive oil and saute for 4 minutes, 120 degrees (Varoma temperature for TM31) on speed 2 with MC off.
Add water and vegetable stock paste to bowl.
Place pumpkin, potato and carrot into steamer basket and insert basket into mixing bowl. Note: All vegetable pieces should be chopped to about the same size for even cooking.
Cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2.
Carefully tip vegetables into stock, using the spatula as a handle to remove steamer basket.
Puree for one minute, very gradually increasing speed until you reach speed 9.
Add nutmet, curry owder and black pepper to taste and blend again for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Serve sprinkle with a little chopped parsley and a swirl of cream if you wish.
This recipe is also suitable for TM31. Turn the dial down slowly from speed 9 after processing and wait for the soup to stop moving in the bowl before removing the lid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Cleansing soup
- Sweet tart cases
- Easy Christmas pudding with vegan options
- Chermoula chicken with quinoa and lentil salad
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Tropical florentines
- Flourless refined sugar free chocolate cake
- Chicken in Port Sauce with hasselback potatoes and steamed vegies
- German Apple Cake
- Clone of Strawberry Tart with Basil Sugar - Vegan
- Mint relish
- Sourdough Banana Bread (refined sugar, dairy and egg free)
- Bavarian Cream