- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 stalks Celery, roughly chopped
- 3 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 30 grams butter or oil
- 600 grams pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 200 grams potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 600 grams water
- 1 --- packet chicken noodle soup
- 1/2 tablespoon vege stock
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic, celery and bacon into bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7.
Add curry powder and butter or oil, saute 3 mins varoma temp speed 1.
Add pumpkin and potato, chop 5 secs speed 7.
Add water, chicken noodle soup and vege stock. Cook 20 mins 100 degrees speed 1.
Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste and blend 1 minute gradually increasing speed to speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake