- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 stalks Celery, roughly chopped
- 3 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 30 grams butter or oil
- 600 grams pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 200 grams potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 600 grams water
- 1 --- packet chicken noodle soup
- 1/2 tablespoon vege stock
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic, celery and bacon into bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7.
Add curry powder and butter or oil, saute 3 mins varoma temp speed 1.
Add pumpkin and potato, chop 5 secs speed 7.
Add water, chicken noodle soup and vege stock. Cook 20 mins 100 degrees speed 1.
Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste and blend 1 minute gradually increasing speed to speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou