- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams pumpkin, Cubed
- 1 Medium Carrot, Sliced
- 1 Medium Potato or Sweet Potato, Cubed
- 4 kale leaves
- 500 grams Bone broth or stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Cummin
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can Chick Peas, Drained
Add onion and garlic, speed 7, 3 seconds then scrape down sides.
Add pumpkin, carrot, potato and kale, speed 7, 20 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
Add broth/stock, Cummin, curry powder and chick peas. Cook temp 100, speed 3 for 20 minutes.
Puree starting at low speed gradually increasing over about 1 minute 30 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Thai beef salad