- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams pumpkin, Cubed
- 1 Medium Carrot, Sliced
- 1 Medium Potato or Sweet Potato, Cubed
- 4 kale leaves
- 500 grams Bone broth or stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Cummin
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can Chick Peas, Drained
Add onion and garlic, speed 7, 3 seconds then scrape down sides.
Add pumpkin, carrot, potato and kale, speed 7, 20 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
Add broth/stock, Cummin, curry powder and chick peas. Cook temp 100, speed 3 for 20 minutes.
Puree starting at low speed gradually increasing over about 1 minute 30 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup