- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams pumpkin, Cubed
- 1 Medium Carrot, Sliced
- 1 Medium Potato or Sweet Potato, Cubed
- 4 kale leaves
- 500 grams Bone broth or stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Cummin
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can Chick Peas, Drained
Add onion and garlic, speed 7, 3 seconds then scrape down sides.
Add pumpkin, carrot, potato and kale, speed 7, 20 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
Add broth/stock, Cummin, curry powder and chick peas. Cook temp 100, speed 3 for 20 minutes.
Puree starting at low speed gradually increasing over about 1 minute 30 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Beef and vegetable stew
- mayo egg free
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon