- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams pumpkin, Cubed
- 1 Medium Carrot, Sliced
- 1 Medium Potato or Sweet Potato, Cubed
- 4 kale leaves
- 500 grams Bone broth or stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Cummin
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can Chick Peas, Drained
Add onion and garlic, speed 7, 3 seconds then scrape down sides.
Add pumpkin, carrot, potato and kale, speed 7, 20 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
Add broth/stock, Cummin, curry powder and chick peas. Cook temp 100, speed 3 for 20 minutes.
Puree starting at low speed gradually increasing over about 1 minute 30 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter