- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 800 grams pumpkin, chopped to 3x3cm cubes (including skin and seeds if you like!)
- 200 grams potato, chopped to 3x3cm cubes (including skins)
- 500 grams water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate, (or chicken stock paste)
- 100 g cream, (or milk), optional
- Add onion and garlic to Thermomix bowl. Chop 4 secs / sp 5. Scrape down edges and add olive oil Saute 3 mins / Varoma temp / Sp 1.
- Add pumpkin, potato and up to 500g of water (don't go over the maximum level on the jug!). Don't worry if it looks like there isn't enough liquid added as a lot of liquid will come out of the vegetables while cooking!) Add stock concentrate and cook 25-30 mins / 100° / Sp 1.
- SLOWLY turn the speed dial up to Sp 4 until balanced and no longer vibrating. Once settled, slowly turn speed dial up to Sp 9 / 1 min. Add cream and combine 5 secs / sp 4. Pour into Thermoserver and top with chopped chives. Enjoy with crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread