- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 litres water
- 2 cans canned creamed corn
- 2 tbsp stock paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 250 g chicken, chopped
- 2 eggs, whisked
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Chop garlic, 3 sec/speed 5.
2. Add water, corn, stock paste, soy sauce, ginger and chicken to the bowl. Cook 15 mins/100 deg/speed 2 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
3. After about 10 minutes, mix the cornflour together with a little water and add to the bowl through the lid.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Lightly whisk the eggs. Continue mixing on speed 2 for a further 2 minutes. Slowly pour the eggs in a thin stream to create ribbons.
To speed things up, boil the kettle and use hot water.
Recipe can easily be halved if you are cooking for less people or serving as a starter rather than as a main.
You can add more or less chicken to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)