- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 litres water
- 2 cans canned creamed corn
- 2 tbsp stock paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 250 g chicken, chopped
- 2 eggs, whisked
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic, 3 sec/speed 5.
2. Add water, corn, stock paste, soy sauce, ginger and chicken to the bowl. Cook 15 mins/100 deg/speed 2 .
3. After about 10 minutes, mix the cornflour together with a little water and add to the bowl through the lid.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Lightly whisk the eggs. Continue mixing on speed 2 for a further 2 minutes. Slowly pour the eggs in a thin stream to create ribbons.
To speed things up, boil the kettle and use hot water.
Recipe can easily be halved if you are cooking for less people or serving as a starter rather than as a main.
You can add more or less chicken to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup