- 125 g Beef fillet
- 125 g fresh bean sprouts, washed
- 800 g water
- 1-2 tablespoons meat stock paste
- 1 pieces cinnamon quill
- 2 pieces star anise
- 5 cm ginger, stem, peeled & sliced into thin coins
- 1 tsp sugar
- 220g thin rice noodles, fresh (not dried)https://d2mkh7ukbp9xav.cloudfront.net/assets/20181017-105044/bundles/tmrcfront/images/arrow_down.png
- 1-2 fresh red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- fresh coriander, leaves, to serve
- fresh mint, leaves, to serve
- 1 Fresh lime, juiced to serve
- tamari sauce, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Partially freeze beef fillet (approx. 30 minutes) as it makes it easier to slice thinly
- Rinse bean sprouts using simmering basket then divide between 2 serving bowls
- Add water, stock paste, cinnamon stick, star anise, ginger, sugar to mixing bowl then heat 10 mins/100°C/Sp 1
- Insert simmering basket into mixing bowl. Separate rice noodles & place into simmering basket. Cook broth & noodles 5 mins/100°C/Sp 1 While this is cooking thinly slice beef
- Use spatula to remove simmering basket & divide noodles between serving bowls. Top with sliced beef
- Insert simmering basket in to mixing bowl, hold it in place with spatula & strain soup, pouring over sliced beef. Top with chilli, mint, coriander. Squeeze fresh lime over the top & add tamari sauce to taste
Slice beef across the grain for a more tender result
The heat of the broth cooks the beef
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)