- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 20 grams Cheddar cheese, cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 10 grams olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Handful fresh parsley
- 200 grams broccoli, cut into chunks
- 200 grams cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 20 grams stock paste (EDC), Vegetable or chicken stock
- 680 grams water
1. Grate Parmesan and cheddar cheese for 10 seconds/Speed 9. Set aside.
2. Chop garlic and onion for 5 seconds/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
3. Add oil and saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1 with the MC off.
4. Add black pepper, parsley, basil, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, vegetable stock and water to the TM bowl and cook 20 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1. Leave the MC off, and put your simmering basket over the hole to prevent splattering.
5. Remove the simmering basket and replace with MC. Very gradually increase the speed to Speed 9 and blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency.
*Watch for splatter and be careful as it’s very hot, always follow the directions in your Thermomix User Guide*
6. To serve, ladle into bowls and garnish with the grated cheese.
-Be very careful to gradually increase the speed when you blend the soup. It should take almost a minute to bring it up to speed 9.
-You can also add a teaspoon of cream to each bowl when you serve the soup
-You can add more grated cheese, and you could use a variety of different cheeses such as a sharp chedder
-You can substitute a variety of vegetables such as leeks, mushrooms, parsnips, peas. You want 600g of vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter