- 1 can chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 100 grams potatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 level teaspoons brown sugar
- .25 litres vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place garlic cloves and onion into mixing bowl and chop (3 sec/speed 5)
2. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
3. Add oil and saute (3 min/120 degrees/speed 1)
4. Add potato, tomato paste, brown sugar, vegetable stock and cook (20 min/100 degrees/ speed 2)
5. Add canned tomatos to mixure and blend (1 min/speed 4-8 increasing speed gradually)
Season to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup