- 1 can chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 100 grams potatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 level teaspoons brown sugar
- .25 litres vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place garlic cloves and onion into mixing bowl and chop (3 sec/speed 5)
2. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
3. Add oil and saute (3 min/120 degrees/speed 1)
4. Add potato, tomato paste, brown sugar, vegetable stock and cook (20 min/100 degrees/ "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2)
5. Add canned tomatos to mixure and blend (1 min/speed 4-8 increasing speed gradually)
Season to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup