- 2 stick Celery
- 2 carrots, medium sized cut into 4
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 30 grams olive oil
- 4 tablespoons veggie stock concentrate
- 1000 grams water
- 1/2 bunch Cavolo nero - Tuscan cabbage
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1cm dice
- 100 grams macaroni, or other small pata
- 1 cans Cannelleni Beans, 400 g tin drained
- pinch black pepper, to taste
- pinch salt, to taste
1. Place celery, carrot, and onion into bowl and blitz for 5 seconds speed 5.
2. Remove lid and scrape down sides.
3. Weigh in olive oil and cook for 10 mins, speed 2, Varoma temp.
4. Add water, stock paste, cabbage, and zucchini and cook speed 2, for 5 mins.
5. Add macaroni, cannelleni beans, and salt and pepper and cook speed 1, for 10 mins or until pasta is al dente.
6. Serve immediately
To avoid overcooking pasta and shredding beans, you can use the butterfly. Alternatively put soup mixture into thermomoserver before adding beans and pasta, and put beans and raw pasta into thermomserver and allow to rest and cook through. This is handy if you are planning on serving soup at a later time, as it prevents pasta from being over cooked.
Stock paste can considerably vary in taste, if the soup taste bland, stir through another tbsp of stock paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)