- 2 stick Celery
- 2 carrots, medium sized cut into 4
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 30 grams olive oil
- 4 tablespoons veggie stock concentrate
- 1000 grams water
- 1/2 bunch Cavolo nero - Tuscan cabbage
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1cm dice
- 100 grams macaroni, or other small pata
- 1 cans Cannelleni Beans, 400 g tin drained
- pinch black pepper, to taste
- pinch salt, to taste
1. Place celery, carrot, and onion into bowl and blitz for 5 seconds speed 5.
2. Remove lid and scrape down sides.
3. Weigh in olive oil and cook for 10 mins, speed 2, Varoma temp.
4. Add water, stock paste, cabbage, and zucchini and cook speed 2, for 5 mins.
5. Add macaroni, cannelleni beans, and salt and pepper and cook speed 1, for 10 mins or until pasta is al dente.
6. Serve immediately
To avoid overcooking pasta and shredding beans, you can use the butterfly. Alternatively put soup mixture into thermomoserver before adding beans and pasta, and put beans and raw pasta into thermomserver and allow to rest and cook through. This is handy if you are planning on serving soup at a later time, as it prevents pasta from being over cooked.
Stock paste can considerably vary in taste, if the soup taste bland, stir through another tbsp of stock paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies