- 900 grams cauliflower florets, (Approx 1 whole head)
- 2 tablespoons Ghee, (or your oil of choice)
- 1 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 750 grams water
- 210 grams red lentils
- 150 grams brown onion, (1 large onion)
- 4 level tbsp garlic, (or to taste)
- 3 centimetres ginger, stem, (3 teaspoons Bottled)
- 3 teaspoons Turmeric Paste, (or powdered)
- 1 chilli, fresh, (birds eye)
- 1 to taste Greek yoghurt, (to serve)
- Put Cauliflower on tray Drizzle with ghee/oil. Place in preheated oven (200 C FF) Roast for 20-25 mins.
- In Speed 7 blend lentils for 15 seconds.
Add onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, & chilli.
Blitz on Speed 6 for 5 seconds.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Cook for 2 minutes Speed 2 100 Degrees.
- Add cauliflower and blitz on Speed 6 for 5 seconds.
- Add water, stock, and cook on speed 2, 100 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Process soup on Speed 9 (gradually getting to 9) for 1 minute or until very smooth.
Serve in bowls topped with a dollop of greek yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits