- 900 grams cauliflower florets, (Approx 1 whole head)
- 2 tablespoons Ghee, (or your oil of choice)
- 1 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 750 grams water
- 210 grams red lentils
- 150 grams brown onion, (1 large onion)
- 4 level tbsp garlic, (or to taste)
- 3 centimetres ginger, stem, (3 teaspoons Bottled)
- 3 teaspoons Turmeric Paste, (or powdered)
- 1 chilli, fresh, (birds eye)
- 1 to taste Greek yoghurt, (to serve)
- Put Cauliflower on tray Drizzle with ghee/oil. Place in preheated oven (200 C FF) Roast for 20-25 mins.
- In Speed 7 blend lentils for 15 seconds.
Add onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, & chilli.
Blitz on Speed 6 for 5 seconds.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Cook for 2 minutes Speed 2 100 Degrees.
- Add cauliflower and blitz on Speed 6 for 5 seconds.
- Add water, stock, and cook on speed 2, 100 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Process soup on Speed 9 (gradually getting to 9) for 1 minute or until very smooth.
Serve in bowls topped with a dollop of greek yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken