- 2 Red Apples
- 2 level tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 2 level tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 level tsp chilli powder
- 1000 grams pumpkin
- 2 potatoes
- 2 level tsp plain flour
- 500 grams liquid vegetable stock
- 300 grams cream
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven 200°C Fan Forced
- Cut the unpeeled apples into thick wedges and cut core away. Lay in a baking dish and pour 1 tbs olive oil. Roast for 25- 30 mins
- Add onion to tm bowl add MC and lid and chop. 4 sec - sp 7
- Scrape down sides. Add cumin, chilli powder and oil to bowl add MC and lid sauté. 8min - 80 °C - sp1
- Add pumpkin and potatoes. Add MC and lid Cook 10 min -120deg - sp1 rev
- Add flour and stock stir with spatula, Add MC and lid cook. 30min - 120 - sp1 ( use steam bowl instead on MC for safety)
Add roasted apples and cream blend 1min-sp6
repeat untill smooth
I don’t always use cream sometimes I use coconut cream and sometimes I just heave it out, I also use gluten-free plain Flour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt