- 300 grams cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- 150 grams carrot, roughly chopped
- 5 sprigs rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, optional
- olive oil, for roasting
- 1 --- medium onion, quartered
- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1-2 tablespoons TMX vegetable stock paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 700 grams water
- pepper and salt, to taste
1h 10minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat fanforced oven 180 degrees C.
Combine Cauliflower, Carrot, Rosemary & Ground Cumin with desired amount of olive oil in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat in the oil and transfer to a lined baking tray.
Roast for approx 35 mins or until fragrant, cauliflower is golden brown and carrot is soft. once cooked transfer to bench to cool.
Place garlic cloves and onion in TMX bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7, scrape sides of bowl.
Add tbsp olive oil & saute 3 mins/VAROMA/ Speed 1
Add Roasted Carrot, Cauliflower and Rosemary, Stock paste & water. Cook for 15 mins/ 100 degrees C/ speed 1
Blend on speed 4 gradually increasing to speed 9 for 30-40 seconds or until smooth.
Add pepper and salt & enjoy
this is a thick soup, add more water should you prefer a less dense consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup