- 1 carrot, cut into 4 chunks
- 1 stick of celery, cut into 4 chunks
- 100 g leek, about 1/4 of a leek
- 400 g potatoes, peeled, if you want to.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 750 g Marinara Mix, defrosted
- 200 g cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the carrot, celery, leek and potato to the bowl.
Chop speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Scrape down the bowl and add the olive oil.
Sautee the vegetables for 8 minutes at 120°C, speed 2 with the MC in.
Scrape down the bowl and add the chicken stock.
Cook for 15 minutes at 120°C, speed 1 with the MC in.
Insert the butterfly.
Add the drained corn and marinara mix and cook for 10 minutes at 120°C "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1 with the MC in.
Pour in to thermoserver and stir through the cream.
serve with crusty bread.
Accessories you need
I used the Quirky chicken stock paste.
Apologies for the picture! I forgot to take a good one. Please add your own
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Satay Chicken
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Doughnut Bundt
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Frenisian Slaw
- Egg Free Brioche
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites