- 1 carrot, cut into 4 chunks
- 1 stick of celery, cut into 4 chunks
- 100 g leek, about 1/4 of a leek
- 400 g potatoes, peeled, if you want to.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 750 g Marinara Mix, defrosted
- 200 g cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the carrot, celery, leek and potato to the bowl.
Chop speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Scrape down the bowl and add the olive oil.
Sautee the vegetables for 8 minutes at 120°C, speed 2 with the MC in.
Scrape down the bowl and add the chicken stock.
Cook for 15 minutes at 120°C, speed 1 with the MC in.
Insert the butterfly.
Add the drained corn and marinara mix and cook for 10 minutes at 120°C speed 1 with the MC in.
Pour in to thermoserver and stir through the cream.
serve with crusty bread.
I used the Quirky chicken stock paste.
Apologies for the picture! I forgot to take a good one. Please add your own
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Pot set yoghurt