- 25 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 Stick Celery
- 400 g pumpkin, cubed. (Peeled, seeds removed and cubed)
- 4 tsp n TH Vegetable Stock Concentrate.
- 1 tsp n White Pepper.
- 100 g water
8Recipe is created for
1. Place the Garlic, Onion, Celery and Carrot into the TM Bowl and chop for 10 Seconds on Speed 6.
2. Add Olive oil and Saute for 3 Minutes @ 100*c for 3 Minutes.
3. Add the cubed pumpkin and Blend for 30 Seconds on Speed 7.
4. Next, add the Vegetable concentrate and water.
5. Cook for 25 Minutes on Speed 2.
6.Check pumpkin is cooked. Add the white pepper and Blend on Speed 9 for 1 Minute until nice and smooth and glossy.
&. Serve and enjoy.
Any Pumpkin can be used. Seasonal produce will be cheaper and tastier.
I used Kabocha squash from a friends garden. Fantastic.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Pizza Scrolls
- Crunchy salad
- Chicken Paella
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Mango mousse
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Glucose Syrup