- 25 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 Stick Celery
- 400 g pumpkin, cubed. (Peeled, seeds removed and cubed)
- 4 tsp n TH Vegetable Stock Concentrate.
- 1 tsp n White Pepper.
- 100 g water
8Recipe is created for
1. Place the Garlic, Onion, Celery and Carrot into the TM Bowl and chop for 10 Seconds on Speed 6.
2. Add Olive oil and Saute for 3 Minutes @ 100*c for 3 Minutes.
3. Add the cubed pumpkin and Blend for 30 Seconds on Speed 7.
4. Next, add the Vegetable concentrate and water.
5. Cook for 25 Minutes on Speed 2.
6.Check pumpkin is cooked. Add the white pepper and Blend on Speed 9 for 1 Minute until nice and smooth and glossy.
&. Serve and enjoy.
Any Pumpkin can be used. Seasonal produce will be cheaper and tastier.
I used Kabocha squash from a friends garden. Fantastic.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)