- 400 g broccoli
- 1000 g water (boiled)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 pinches pepper
- Put boiling water, broccoli florets, salt and pepper into the TM bowl.
- Cook on Varoma temp, Sp 1, reverse counter-clockwise operation for 8 minutes.
- When finished, take lid off and put basket into the TM bowl on top of the broccoli.
- Strain liquid (through basket) into a spare bowl DO NOT DISCARD!
- Weigh 300g of iquid back into the TM bowl on top of the broccoli.
- Puree on Sp 10 for 30 seconds.
- Add extra salt and pepper if required.
- Best served with a little parmesan or goat's cheese on top.
Accessories you need
- This is a beautifully creamy soup but works out at just 60 calories (or zero WW points) per serve! All you need is some broccoli and you are ready to go!
- The recipe is based on Gordon Ramsay's Broccoli soup.
- You could boil the water in the Thermomix, but I do it in the kettle to speed up the process!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Easy Ciabatta Bread
- Kale Pesto
- Sweet & Spicy Chilli Sauce
- Balsamic Salmon with Quinoa Tabouli
- Not-Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- Coconut Biscuits
- Coconut Rough Cake
- Fennel, Chilli and Mascarpone Quinotto (Quinoa)
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato & Quinoa Soup
- Quinoa, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter