- 1 brown onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1- 2 tablespoons EDC stock, Depending on your taste
- 1 --- head of broccoli
- 425g can cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 500 grams water
- handful pinenuts
1. Onion and garlic into 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape sides.
2. Add olive oil. 3 min/varoma/speed 1.
3. Add washed broccoli florets and stem. Chop 4 sec/ speed 6. Scrape sides.
4. Add 500ml water and stock. Cook 10min/100deg/speed 2.
5. Add rinsed and drained beans in the last 2 minutes of cooking time.
6. Blend to desired consistency, slowly increasing speed to speed 9.
7. Season and top with toasted pinenuts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert