- 1 brown onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1- 2 tablespoons EDC stock, Depending on your taste
- 1 --- head of broccoli
- 425g can cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 500 grams water
- handful pinenuts
1. Onion and garlic into 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape sides.
2. Add olive oil. 3 min/varoma/speed 1.
3. Add washed broccoli florets and stem. Chop 4 sec/ speed 6. Scrape sides.
4. Add 500ml water and stock. Cook 10min/100deg/speed 2.
5. Add rinsed and drained beans in the last 2 minutes of cooking time.
6. Blend to desired consistency, slowly increasing speed to speed 9.
7. Season and top with toasted pinenuts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Tuna Risotto
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns