- 1 brown onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1- 2 tablespoons EDC stock, Depending on your taste
- 1 --- head of broccoli
- 425g can cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 500 grams water
- handful pinenuts
1. Onion and garlic into 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape sides.
2. Add olive oil. 3 min/varoma/speed 1.
3. Add washed broccoli florets and stem. Chop 4 sec/ speed 6. Scrape sides.
4. Add 500ml water and stock. Cook 10min/100deg/speed 2.
5. Add rinsed and drained beans in the last 2 minutes of cooking time.
6. Blend to desired consistency, slowly increasing speed to speed 9.
7. Season and top with toasted pinenuts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread