- 1 brown onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1- 2 tablespoons EDC stock, Depending on your taste
- 1 --- head of broccoli
- 425g can cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 500 grams water
- handful pinenuts
1. Onion and garlic into 2 sec/speed 6. Scrape sides.
2. Add olive oil. 3 min/varoma/speed 1.
3. Add washed broccoli florets and stem. Chop 4 sec/ speed 6. Scrape sides.
4. Add 500ml water and stock. Cook 10min/100deg/speed 2.
5. Add rinsed and drained beans in the last 2 minutes of cooking time.
6. Blend to desired consistency, slowly increasing speed to speed 9.
7. Season and top with toasted pinenuts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus