THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 can coconut cream, Approx 400ml
- 350 g water
- 90 g tomato paste
- 2 Medium Sweet potatoes, Cooked and chopped into rough cubes
- 200 g Smoked Salmon
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock - TMX, or a stock cube
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Coconut milk, water, tomato paste and potatoes into the TM bowl.
Cook for 5 mins / 100C / Sp 3
After 5 minutes add 150g of the smoked salmon and the stock.
Cook for 2 mins / 100C / Sp 3
Chop remainder of salmon into thin strips and add that and the dill.
10sec / Sp 1
You can use coconut milk instead of cream for a slightly less rich chowder.
If after final 10 seconds, the chowder is too lumpy, give it another 5 more seconds.
If you don't use TMX Vegetable stock, you may need to add salt to taste, depending on how salty your salmon is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg