- 1 large brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 700g pumpkin, Approx 2cm diced
- 50g Butter
- 1tbs Veg Stock Concentrate, (or chicken stock)
- 1tbs tomato paste
- 2cups hot water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cream to garnish
1. Add onion and garlic to the bowl and chop on speed 5 for 4-5 seconds - scrape down sides with a spatula.
2. Add 700g (give or take a few grams) of diced Pumpkin to the bowl and butter. Cook on Varoma for 10 minutes, reverse speed 1.
3. Add VSC, tomatoe paste, hot water, and salt & pepper to taste. Cook for 10 minutes, 100degrees speed 1 (or until pumpkin is very tender).
4. Make sure lid is secure, then ease the speed up until it reaches 8-10. Blend for approx. 20 seconds, or until silky smooth.
5. Use cream to garnish and/or add extra flavour to whole soup or individual bowls.
Ready to eat in under 30 minutes...
Accessories you need
Add more garlic to taste
Could use more pumpkin for an even thicker soup, just decrease water to account for this
Easy clean with hot water and a little soap - wizz on 10 for 20-30 seconds and wipe over with a sponge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Fennel soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Corn and Potato Soup
- Next Level Pumpkin Soup
- Corn Chowder
- Pumpkin & Lentil Soup
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt