- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- onion
- 450-550 grams Vegetables of choice
- 400 grams tomatoes
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 80-100 grams liquid vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon Chicken stock powder
- salt and pepper freshly ground
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornflour to thicken
Add garlic and onion, 5-7 sec speed 7
Scrape bowl add oil and saute, 2 minutes at 100oc on speed 1
Add diced vegetables and tomatoes, 5 minutes varoma speed 1
Mix cornflour in some water then add stock and spices and put all in the bowl. Fill the bowl just under full line. Cook 5 minutes varoma speed 1.
Do the 5 miutes cooking 4 times to aviod boiling over - total 20 minutes
Add cooked pasta and stir in by hand
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Cleansing soup