- 1 red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 birdeye chilli
- 2 slices hickory smoked bacon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 40 grams Sundried Tomatoes, drained.
- 4 Large Tomatoes peeled and deseeded
- 1 teaspoon Thermomix Stock
- 1/2 litre water
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash fresh cream - light
- 1/4 bunch fresh basil
- to taste salt
- to taste ground black pepper
Add onion, garlic, bacon, sundried tomotoes, olive oil and chilli (remove seeds if you dont like things too hot).
Chop on speed 6 for 10 seconds and then scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Saute on speed 2 for 5mins, on Varoma
Add fresh chopped tomatoes, stock and water and cook on speed 1 for 20min at 100C
I like to use some smoked salt and/or garlic if the bacon is not smokey enough.
I like lots of basil and chili so feel free to reduce amounts of both to suit your taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce