- 1 red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 birdeye chilli
- 2 slices hickory smoked bacon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 40 grams Sundried Tomatoes, drained.
- 4 Large Tomatoes peeled and deseeded
- 1 teaspoon Thermomix Stock
- 1/2 litre water
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash fresh cream - light
- 1/4 bunch fresh basil
- to taste salt
- to taste ground black pepper
Add onion, garlic, bacon, sundried tomotoes, olive oil and chilli (remove seeds if you dont like things too hot).
Chop on speed 6 for 10 seconds and then scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Saute on speed 2 for 5mins, on Varoma
Add fresh chopped tomatoes, stock and water and cook on speed 1 for 20min at 100C
Accessories you need
I like to use some smoked salt and/or garlic if the bacon is not smokey enough.
I like lots of basil and chili so feel free to reduce amounts of both to suit your taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly