- 1 red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 birdeye chilli
- 2 slices hickory smoked bacon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 40 grams Sundried Tomatoes, drained.
- 4 Large Tomatoes peeled and deseeded
- 1 teaspoon Thermomix Stock
- 1/2 litre water
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash fresh cream - light
- 1/4 bunch fresh basil
- to taste salt
- to taste ground black pepper
Add onion, garlic, bacon, sundried tomotoes, olive oil and chilli (remove seeds if you dont like things too hot).
Chop on speed 6 for 10 seconds and then scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Saute on speed 2 for 5mins, on Varoma
Add fresh chopped tomatoes, stock and water and cook on speed 1 for 20min at 100C
I like to use some smoked salt and/or garlic if the bacon is not smokey enough.
I like lots of basil and chili so feel free to reduce amounts of both to suit your taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Choc Chip Chunkies