- 1 red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 birdeye chilli
- 2 slices hickory smoked bacon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 40 grams Sundried Tomatoes, drained.
- 4 Large Tomatoes peeled and deseeded
- 1 teaspoon Thermomix Stock
- 1/2 litre water
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash fresh cream - light
- 1/4 bunch fresh basil
- to taste salt
- to taste ground black pepper
Add onion, garlic, bacon, sundried tomotoes, olive oil and chilli (remove seeds if you dont like things too hot).
Chop on speed 6 for 10 seconds and then scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Saute on speed 2 for 5mins, on Varoma
Add fresh chopped tomatoes, stock and water and cook on speed 1 for 20min at 100C
I like to use some smoked salt and/or garlic if the bacon is not smokey enough.
I like lots of basil and chili so feel free to reduce amounts of both to suit your taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Gluten Free Bread
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate