- 2 Garlic Cloves - Peeled
- 1 Brown Onion - Peeled and quartered
- 30 gram Butter
- 2 teaspoon thyme (leaves only)
- 1/4 --- Cup tomato paste
- 2 --- 410 Gram tins crushed tomatoes (I use Ardoma)
- 450 grams Fire roasted peppers (I use a jar)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 100 grams cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock paste and 570 grams water or 500 mls of chicken or vegetable stock
Recipe is created for
Add garlic cloves (2) to bowl, 6 seconds/speed 8
Add peeled and quartered onion (1) to bowl and thyme (2 teaspoons) 6 seconds/speed 5
Scrape down sides.
Add 30 grams butter.
10 minutes/80 degrees/slowest speed MC on
Add tomato paste (1/4 cup), 5 minutes/100 degrees/slowest speed MC on.
Add tinned tomatoes (2 tins), fire roasted peppers (450 grams jar), Sugar (1 teaspoon), red pepper flakes (1/2 teaspoon), 2 teaspoons chicken stock paste and 570 grams water (or 500 mls of chicken or vegetable stock),
MC off but place steamer basket over MC hole to prevent splatters. 30 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1
Put MC on and hold 15 seconds/speed 6 working up to speed 9
Add 100 grams cream 10 seconds/ speed 10 with MC on.
You can serve with more red pepper flakes if you like more spice. Enjoy. On a side note - this recipe has only been tested in the TM5 - it makes quite a lot of soup, if you are unsure if it is too much for the TM31 bowl please add less water or stock. If you need to thin it out you can divide soup to thin and puree in batches to be safe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Baked Snickers Cheesecake
- Curry Puffs (Samosa's)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Scones like Nana used to make
- Lemon Meringue Crumble Slice
- Chocolate Caramel Fudge Cake
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Iced Puff Pastry
- Lemon Curd Cheesecake Slice
- Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Chocolate Rough Slice