- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 15 grams olive oil
- 85 grams broccolini, 1 x bunch
- 300 grams potatoes, washed and chopped
- 120 grams Spincah, 1 x bag
- 125 grams Lentils (brown), drained and rinsed 1 x can
- 1000 grams chicken stock, Massell (veggo)
- 2 tsp Chicken stock powder, Massell (veggo)
- 25 grams lemon juice
- 80 grams cream cheese, light
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, onion and olive oil to the bowl
Chop for 3 sec, 5 speed
Scrape down and cook for 5 min, 100 degrees, 1 speed
Scrape down and add potatoes, broccolini and chicken stock
Cook 20 min, 100 degrees, 1 speed
Add spinach and cook 5 min, 100 degrees, 1 speed
Add lentils, lemon juice, dry stock powder and cream cheese
Blend 1 min 5-10 speed increasingly gradually
Add himilayan pink salt and ground black pepper to taste
Spinach, Broccolini and Lentil Soup
When cooking turn measuring cup upside down to let out additional steam
Blend with measuring cup correctly fitted
This is a "liberal" variation on the traditional Lentil and lemon Lebanese soup shared with me by a friend some years back.
If you would like the soup thicker start with 600g of stock and increase until the consistency you like.
It is quite bold in flavour so only make this soup if you enjoy the veggies listed.
Hope you enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup