- 1 medium onion, Quartered
- 20 grams fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Virgin coconut oil
- 1 can coconut cream, (400ml can)
- 40 grams fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Ceyene pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 4 kale leaves
- 750 grams Marinara Mix
Add onion, garlic and ginger - speed 7, 3 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
Add coconut oil - cook on 100, speed 1 for 30 seconds.
Add coconut cream, fish sauce, ceyenne pepper, turmeric, paprika And kale. Cook on 90, speed 1 for 5 minutes.
Add marinara mix and cook on 90, speed 3 for 10 minutes.
When cooked purée by starting on low speed and build up over a couple of minutes.
If you want the marinara mix to still be in chunks rather than puréed, puree before adding the marinara mix so that the kale is blended.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Popcorn Chicken
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings